In this episode of Secrets of the Cell, biochemist and bestselling author Michael Behe explores the key missing factor in Darwinian explanations of the complexity of life.
Use the links below to explore more about the issues raised in this episode.
More about Michael Behe
- MichaelBehe.com (website)
- Articles by Michael Behe
- “Michael Behe Investigates Evolution & Intelligent Design” (online course)
More about Intelligent Design
- Michael Behe, Darwin’s Black Box (book)
- Michael Behe, The Edge of Evolution (book)
- Michael Behe, Darwin Devolves (book)
- “What Is Intelligent Design?” (video and articles)
- Stephen Meyer, “A Scientific History and Philosophical Defense of the Theory of Intelligent Design”
- Stephen Meyer, “Yes, Intelligent Design Is Detectable”