In this episode of Secrets of the Cell, biochemist and bestselling author Michael Behe explores the impact of mutations on evolution. Do random mutations and natural selection provide an explanation for the development of new organisms and features in the history of life?
Use the links below to explore more about the issues raised in this episode.
More about Michael Behe
- WEBSITE: MichaelBehe.com
More about Mutations
- VIDEO: Eric Metaxas Interview of Michael Behe
- BOOK: Michael Behe, Darwin Devolves: New Science about DNA that Challenges Evolution
- BOOK: Michael Behe, The Edge of Evolution: The Search for the Limits of Darwinism
- WEBSITE: Darwin Devolves: Criticism and Response
- Michael Behe, “Experimental Evolution, Loss-of-Function Mutations, and ‘The First Rule of Adaptive Evolution,’” Quarterly Review of Biology
- Michael Behe, “Getting There First: An Evolutionary Rate Advantage for Adaptive Loss-of-Function Mutations,” Biological Information: New Perspectives