This year’s seminar will be conducted online on July 22-23, with attendance open to all. Please mark you calendars. More information to follow regarding the agenda and registration.
At the Gilder Fellows Seminar, you’ll have the chance to interact with scholars George Gilder, Michael Medved, Jay Richards, Christopher Rufo, John West, and others.
Through guided lecturers and readings, participants will explore questions such as:
- Is free enterprise still the best system for human flourishing?
- How do we cultivate the “spirit of enterprise”?
- What do cultures need to alleviate poverty and create wealth?
- How should we respond to the resurgence of interest in socialism?
- How does capitalism relate to the Judeo-Christian tradition?
- What makes the information economy unique?
- What are the promises and perils of future technology?
- How do we prepare for a future of smart machines and artificial intelligence?
- What is the future of cryptocurrencies?
July 22-23, 2020
Registration Coming Soon
Email Jackson Meyer at [email protected]