Intelligent gamblers can try and beat the house, but the house will fight back. Casinos protect their investment in a variety of ways including surveillance, banning players, and even changing the game rules. Robert J. Marks and Sal Cordova discuss gambling, casino oversight, and “advantage players.”
- 00:31 | Recapping How Don Johnson Cleaned Out Atlantic City
- 02:48 | You Can Only Skin A Sheep Once
- 05:54 | What Happened to Don Johnson?
- 06:40 | How Does a Robot Win a Game of Poker?
- 08:25 | A Casino’s Greatest Fear
- 11:13 | When and Why Casinos Will Ban Someone or Throw Them Out
- 17:04 | Methods Casinos Use Beyond Surveillance
- 21:04 | Interesting Players
- 25:53 | Is There A Place For Advantage Players In Vegas?