Hinduism and the Beginning of the Universe
Does the universe have a beginning, or is it eternal? Are the creation stories found in Hinduism meant to be taken literally, or are their texts meant to be understood another way? Dr. Michael Egnor and Arjuna Gallagher discuss these issues and much more as they explore Hinduism’s understanding of the creation of the universe.
- 00:05 | Introducing Arjuna Gallagher
- 00:34 | Hinduism and the Creation of the Universe
- 02:03 | Are Hindu creation stories meant to be taken literally or are they allegories?
- 03:07 | Hinduism, Quantum Mechanics, and General Relativity
- 07:28 | Hinduism and Plato’s Theory of Forms
- 08:59 | Hinduism and Intelligent Design
- Dr. Michael Egnor
- Arjuna Gallagher on Facebook
- Subscribe to Theology Unleashed on YouTube
- Who was Plato?
- Definition of Thomistic Philosophy
- What is General Relativity?