School Shooters, the AI Church, and Patents
Walter Bradley Center Director and Mind Matters podcast host Robert J. Marks discusses artificial intelligence and predicting school shootings with John Catsimatidis on The Cats Roundtable. He talks about religions based on artificial intelligence and artificial general intelligence with David Krieger on The Power Hour. Finally, he examines the idea of issuing patents to AI with Pastor Greg Young on Chosen Generation Radio. These interviews are all part of the continuing press tour for his new book Non-Computable You: What You Do That Artificial Intelligence Never Will.
- Robert J. Marks at Discovery.org
- Non-Computable You: What You Do That Artificial Intelligence Never Will by Robert J. Marks at Amazon.com
- John Catsimatidis at The Cats Roundtable
- David Krieger at The Power Hour
- Pastor Greg Young at Chosen Generation Radio