Some of the most successful card counting strategies include working with others as a team. Of course, casinos aren’t happy about successful card counters, so you might run into some trouble. Robert J. Marks and Sal Cordova discuss card counting, statistics, and gambling.
- 00:07 | Introducing Sal Cordova
- 00:23 | Team Play
- 09:47 | The Big Player Model
- 15:47 | Holy Rollers
- 22:47 | Pascal and Gambling
- 26:17 | Final Question: Should you count cards?
- Thorp, Edward. “A favorable strategy for twenty-one.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 47.1 (1961): 110.
- More information on Keith Taft
- More on the movie 21
- More on the movie Rounders
- Who was Blaise Pascal?
- More on the movie Holy Rollers: The True Story of Card Counting Christians