Where do science and faith converge?
Well, an increasing number of scientists are seeing undeniable evidence of design and purpose in the universe — from nanomachines in microscopic cells to finely-tuned physical conditions in our solar system, galaxy, and the universe at large.
Where did that design and purpose come from?
Meanwhile, people of faith the world over have marveled at the power and genius of the designer described in the Bible — a God who creates order and beauty out of chaos.
But is that faith supported by the scientific evidence?
The Center for Science and Culture, in partnership with Westminster Theological Seminary, is excited to announce the upcoming Westminster Conference on Science & Faith on April 1–2, 2022. At this unique conference, scientists and theologians will meet to explore this year’s theme of Design & Designer: The Convergence of Science & Theology.
A Special Event— Socrates in the City (Friday night)
Perks to joining in-person:
- Additional breakout sessions presented by scientists and theologians
- Special youth track sessions on intelligent design and the intersection between science & faith, designed especially for junior high and high school students
- Conference bookstore featuring a large selection of titles by conference speakers and other scholars
- Opportunities for book signings with the speakers
Can’t join us in-person?
- Tickets will give you access to view the conference live from the comfort of your own home
- Tickets are interchangable between livestream and in-person, giving you last minute flexibility
- Simulcasting available— contact John Felts if you have a group who would like to host a viewing party
April 1–2, 2022
Available via livestream
(See full schedule below)
Covenant Fellowship Church
1 Fellowship Drive
Glen Mills, PA 19342