Does our universe point to God? Do molecules show evidence of foresight? Were humans produced through an unguided evolutionary process or by intelligent design? Explore these questions and more at the third annual Dallas Conference on Science & Faith, sponsored by Discovery Institute on February 20, 2021.
Speakers will include:
- Stephen C. Meyer, best-selling author of Signature in the Cell, Darwin’s Doubt, and the forthcoming Return of the God Hypothesis (March 2021)
- Melissa Cain Travis, author of Science and the Mind of the Maker and Assistant Professor of Christian Apologetics at Houston Baptist University
- Marcos Eberlin, member of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences and author of Foresight: How the Chemistry of Life Reveals Planning and Purpose
- William Dembski, author of many path-breaking books on intelligent design, including The Design Revolution, The Design Inference, and Intelligent Design: The Bridge Between Science and Theology
- A surprise speaker to be announced soon!
For more detailed information, please visit the registration page to learn more about ticket pricing, lunch arrangements, and important policies regarding COVID-19.
Saturday, February 20, 2021
8:45 AM – 4:30 PM CST
Denton Bible Church
2300 East University Drive
Denton, TX, 76209
Contact Pam Bailey at [email protected].
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton
DISTANCE: 6.6 miles, 16 minutes
GROUP RATE INFO: Science & Faith Conference-Discovery Institute
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center
DISTANCE: 4.3 miles, 11 minutes
GROUP RATE INFO: Science and Faith Conference