Does our universe point to God? Do molecules show evidence of foresight? Were humans produced through an unguided evolutionary process or by intelligent design? Explore these questions and more at the third annual Dallas Conference on Science & Faith, sponsored by Discovery Institute on March 13, 2021.
Speakers will include:
- Stephen C. Meyer, best-selling author of Signature in the Cell, Darwin’s Doubt, and the forthcoming Return of the God Hypothesis (March 2021)
- Melissa Cain Travis, author of Science and the Mind of the Maker and Assistant Professor of Christian Apologetics at Houston Baptist University
- Marcos Eberlin, member of the Brazilian Academy of Sciences and author of Foresight: How the Chemistry of Life Reveals Planning and Purpose
- William Dembski, author of many path-breaking books on intelligent design, including The Design Revolution, The Design Inference, and Intelligent Design: The Bridge Between Science and Theology
- Casey Luskin, Associate Director of Discovery Institute’s Center for Science and Culture, co-author of Science and Human Origins, and co-author of the Discovering Intelligent Design curriculum
For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit the registration page.