Welcome, new visitors and old friends. If you’ve landed here after reading our Sunday, Feb. 10 op-ed in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer titled, “Imagine A Network Of Foot Ferries,” you’ll find the additional links below worth exploring. Cascadia contact information at bottom.
- Principles For An Interlocal Agreement On Expanded Puget Sound Passenger-Only Ferry Service, Cascadia Center, 12/07.
- KIRO-7 TV report on Cascadia Centers Foot Ferry Forum, 7/07. (Click on arrow embed in screen).
- KING-5/KONG-6 TV report on Cascadia Centers Foot Ferry Forum, 7/07. (Click on arrow embed in screen).
- Cascadia blog posts on foot ferries.
- Cascadia Marine Transportation Page.
- Marine Transportation News and Commentary Archive.
CONTACT US: To stay up to date on the latest efforts to expand passenger-only ferry service in Puget Sound, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put foot ferries in the subject line. In the body of the e-mail please give your name, preferred e-mail address, and relevant organizational affiliation(s), if any. Phone number is appreciated, but not required.