What started as a debate among scientists has become a full-scale public battle. In this sequel to his award-winning Doubts about Darwin, Thomas Woodward traces the struggle that has emerged as the two sides wrestle with questions of the origin of life. Woodward answers these questions and more:
- Who are the key players on each side, and what contributions have they made?
- How has the debate developed, and where is it headed in the future?
- What conclusions can we draw about our origins based on the scientific evidence?
Darwin Strikes Back is now available at Amazon.com. Click here to buy your copy today.
- Click here to read the foreword by CSC senior fellow and design theorist, William Dembski.
- Click here to read what other scholars are saying about Darwin Strikes Back
- Click here to read the publisher’s description
- Click here to read the article recommended by Dr. Woodward in his book: How Not to Critique Intelligent Design Theory: A Review of Niall Shanks, God, The Devil, and Darwin by Del Ratzsch
- Click here to listen to an interview with the author
- Click here to read a review of the book
- Click here to read another review of the book, “Would Charles Darwin and Darth Vader Approve of Modern Evolutionists?: Review of Darwin Strikes Back.”
About the Author
Thomas Woodward (Ph.D., University of South Florida) is a professor at Trinity College of Florida, where he teaches the history of science, communication, and systematic theology. He is founder and director of the C. S. Lewis Society and lectures in universities on scientific, apologetic, and religious topics. The author of the award-winning Doubts about Darwin, Woodward is an avid astronomer and has been published in Christianity Today and other periodicals. He lives in Dunedin, Florida.