Animal Algorithms and Artificial Intelligence
Did you know that animals have built-in algorithms? Some of these amazing algorithms allow animals to migrate to new places and navigate back to previous locations. Insects also have a wide variety of fascinating social behaviors. Where did they come from? Eric Cassell, author of Animal Algorithms, discusses animal algorithms, artificial intelligence, instincts, and irreducible complexity with Robert J. Marks.
- Buy Animal Algorithms
- About Eric Cassell
- Introduction to Polarization
- The Monarch Butterfly
- The Homing Pigeon during World War I
- The Homing Pigeon during World War II
- “EMPs Could Combat Vast Drone Swarms Better Than Weapons” at Mind Matters News.
- “The Most Promising Defense Against Militarized Drone Swarms” at Mind Matters News.
- “About Orphan Genes — What’s the Big Problem for Evolution?” at Evolution News.
- Read about trail pheromones at Science Direct.
- Morris, Simon Conway. Life’s Solution: Inevitable Humans in a Lonely Universe. Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- Sanford, J. C. (2005). Genetic Entropy & the Mystery of the Genome. Ivan Press
- Michael Behe, Darwin Devolves: The New Science About DNA That Challenges Evolution.
- Marks, Robert J., William A. Dembski, and Winston Ewert. Introduction to Evolutionary Informatics. (World Scientific) 2017.