The Center for Science and Culture (CSC) supports scientific research, scholarship, and educational programs in the areas of intelligent design and the critique of neo-Darwinian theory. For a description of the benefits associated with donating at a particular level, see the membership categories below.
By using this form you will be donating specifically to the work of the CSC only. If you wish to make a contribution to the overall programs of Discovery, please go the General Memberships page.
As a private research and educational institute, Discovery Institute is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Becoming a donor at any level makes you a part of our ever-growing educational network and provides you with benefits throughout the year.
SPECIAL PREMIUM OFFER THROUGH July 31, 2017: Those who donate $50 or more will receive a printed copy of Darwin’s Corrosive Idea, our 17-page report which quantifies the influence of scientific ideas about biological origins in ways that go to the heart of how human beings picture our place in the universe. Please check “Click for Premium Gift” box to receive this premium if you donate at the appropriate level.
Benefits of being a Contributor
Donors at all levels are a valuable part of our educational outreach and support network. They spread the word about our work by educating themselves and then sharing with their friends and family. Donors to the Discovery Institute’s Center for Science & Culture (CSC) receive:
- Invitations to CSC events throughout the year
- A subscription to Nota Bene the CSC’s weekly e-newsletter, a covering all programs and providing members with program updates, news, views, and upcoming events
Benefits of being a Society member
The Discovery Society is a group of individuals who come together to support the work – and disseminate the message – of Discovery Institute’s Center for Science & Culture. In addition to the Contributor benefits, Discovery Society members receive:
- New members receive set of our most popular DVDs (Icons of Evolution, The Privileged Planet, Unlocking the Mystery of Life, and Darwin’s Dilemma) along with other materials that help spread the word about our programs and work.
- A complimentary copy of one key CSC book or DVD – as it becomes available.
- A subscription to the CSC Insider a quarterly print newsletter an invitation to the annual CSC Insiders Briefing, a private meeting with leading intelligent design scientists, scholars, and supporters to learn about the current state of the debate, preview upcoming events and initiatives, and to hear about the latest research.
Benefits of being a Director’s Circle member
Director’s Circle members are seen as key regional contacts and are sometimes called upon to help with planning for regional events.In addition to the above Society member benefits, donors at this level receive:
- Complimentary copies of selected new CSC books or DVDs – as they become available.
- An invitation to complimentary private luncheon prior to the Insiders Briefing, which allows for small group interaction with fellows and staff of the CSC, and Register one, get second person for ½ off on registration for the Insiders Briefing
Benefits of being a President’s Circle member
Like the Director’s Circle members, President’s Circle members are seen as key regional contacts and are often called upon to help with strategic planning for regional events. In addition to Society level benefits, donors at this level receive:
- Complimentary copies of new CSC books or DVDs – as they become available.
- An invitation to a complimentary private luncheon prior to the Insiders Briefing, which allows for small group interaction with fellows and staff of the CSC, and Two-for-One Registration for the Insiders Briefing
To make a donation by mail, send your check payable to Discovery Institute at:Center for Science & Culture
208 Columbia Street
Seattle, WA 98104
To make a gift by phone, to donate stock or other real property, or if you have questions, call 1-800-685-0632 x126.
To modify or cancel an existing recurring donation, call 1-800-685-0632 x126.