Explore Evolution: The Arguments For and Against Neo-Darwinism (second U.S. edition) objectively presents the scientific evidence both for and against key aspects of Darwinian evolution. It promotes inquiry-based learning, encouraging students to participate in the process of discovery, deliberation, and argument that scientists use to form their theories. For more information, visit the textbook site Explore Evolution.
Purchasing 10 or more copies? Contact John Felts for discounted bulk order pricing.
Companion Curriculum Materials
- If you are a qualified teacher or professor, you can receive the following companion materials free upon the purchase of 10 or more copies of the textbook. Following your purchase, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a verification form to complete. Once this form has been received, you will be sent the companion materials.
- PowerPoint slide shows keyed to the chapters in the textbook
- Test bank with test questions
- Sample lesson plans keyed to the chapters in the textbook
- DVD clips for use in class