Don’t Blame Me; I’m a Meat Robot.
Methodological naturalism invariably draws certain conclusions. One of these notions is that we have no free will, and therefore, no culpability. We are essentially puppets hanging from genetic strings. Dr. Michael Egnor and Dr. Joshua Farris discuss this erroneous idea, as well as other failing conclusions created by ideological science.
- 00:06 | Introducing Dr. Joshua Farris
- 00:24 | Is a Belief in God Compatible with the Practice of Science?
- 02:51 | The free-willing self?
- 09:11 | Can One Prove God’s Existence Scientifically?
- 12:16 | The Definition of Science
- 21:10 | The Prime Mover Argument
- Dr. Joshua Farris
- Dr. Michael Egnor
- Buy Dr. Joshua R. Farris’ Book: The Soul of Theological Anthropology Cartesian Exploration
- Who is Thomas Aquinas?
- Who is Boethius?
- The Prime Mover Argument