Only a few rooms left! Register ASAP!
READY TO REGISTER? REGISTER HERE.
Join Discovery Institute Senior Fellow and nationally-recognized talk show host Michael Medved for a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Israel from September 8-17, 2019. Visit the sites of both modern and ancient Israel as you explore the relationship between faith and science, discover the archeological evidence for Biblical history, investigate the role of entrepreneurship in the development of new technologies, and learn the amazing behind-the-scenes story of how modern Israel has survived against all odds.
An Invitation from Michael
Archaeology with Titus Kennedy
- Visits to historical sites in and around Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Galilee, Masada, Qumran, Jericho, and more.
- Stays at some of Israel’s most luxurious hotels and resorts.
- Meetings with Israeli authors, artists, educators, business people, military figures, and more.
- Exclusive seminars led by Discovery Institute Senior Fellows Michael Medved, Stephen Meyer, George Gilder, and archeologist Titus Kennedy.
- A festive Shabbat dinner in Jerusalem with Michael Medved and his family.
- A sunset cruise on the Sea of Galilee.
This special VIP tour is organized and operated by Keshet: The Center for Educational Tourism in Israel/Educational Encounters International, Inc. Keshet is one of the premier providers of quality educational tour programs in Israel for adults and families.
Cost: $4,900 per person (double occupancy and excluding airfare).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Discovery Institute’s role in this tour is only to provide certain speakers and educational presentations. It does not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity to person and property because of an act of default of any hotel, airline carrier, restaurant, company, or person rendering or making arrangements for any of the services included in the tour, or because of any act of war or natural disaster.