Donating through this form supports the general activities and the diverse programs of the Institute. If you wish to donate to a specific program, please follow the appropriate link on the right. For a description of benefits associated with donating at a particular level, see the membership categories below.
As a private research and educational institute, Discovery Institute is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Becoming a donor at any level makes you a part of our ever-growing educational network and provides you with benefits throughout the year.”
Contributor less than $300 per year
Benefits of being a Contributor
Donors at all levels are a valuable part of our educational outreach and support network. They spread the word about our work by educating themselves and then sharing with their friends and family. Donors to the Discovery Institute receive:
- Invitations to Discovery Institute events throughout the year
- A subscription to Viewpoint, Discovery Institute’s quarterly print publication
- A subscription to Discovery Institute’s periodic e-newsletter, a covering all programs and providing members with program updates, news, views, and upcoming events
Discovery Society $300 or more per year
Benefits of being a Society member
The Discovery Society is a group of individuals who come together to support the work – and disseminate the message – of Discovery Institute. New members receive set of our most popular DVDs (Icons of Evolution, The Privileged Planet, Unlocking the Mystery of Life, and Darwin’s Dilemma) along with other materials that help spread the word about our programs and work. In addition to the Contributor benefits, and depending upon their programatic interests, Discovery Society members receive:
- A complimentary copy of one key book or DVD – as it becomes available.
- Those who have an interest in the Center for Science & Culture receive a subscription to the CSC Insider and an invitation to the annual CSC Insiders Briefing, a private meeting with leading intelligent design scientists, scholars, and supporters to learn about the current state of the debate, preview upcoming events and initiatives, and to hear about the latest research.
Director’s Circle $1,500 or more per year
Benefits of being a Director’s Circle member
Director’s Circle members are seen as key regional contacts and are sometimes called upon to help with planning for regional events.In addition to the above Society member benefits, and according to their interests, donors at this level receive:
- Complimentary copies of selected new books or DVDs – as they become available.
- Those who are interested in the Center for Science & Culture receive an invitation to a complimentary private luncheon prior to the Insiders Briefing, which allows for small group interaction with fellows and staff of the CSC, and Register one, get second person for 1/2 off on registration for the Insiders Briefing
President’s Circle $5,000 or more per year
Benefits of being a President’s Circle member
Like the Director’s Circle members, President’s Circle members are seen as key regional contacts and are often called upon to help with strategic planning for regional events. In addition to Society level benefit, and according to their interests, donors at this level receive:
- Complimentary copies of new books or DVDs – as they become available.
- Those who are interested in the Center for Science & Culture receive an invitation to a complimentary private luncheon prior to the Insiders Briefing, which allows for small group interaction with fellows and staff of the CSC, and Two-for-One Registration for the Insiders Briefing
To make a donation by mail, send your check payable to Discovery Institute at:
208 Columbia Street
Seattle, WA 98104
You can indicate any program interest in the memo line of your check.
To make a gift by phone, to donate stock or other real property, or if you have questions, call 1-800-685-0632 x111.
To modify or cancel an existing recurring donation, call 1-800-685-0632 x126.