We invite you to save the date for God’s Splendor in the Universe — the 12th Annual Westminster Conference on Science & Faith, scheduled for September 20–21, 2024 in the Philadelphia area. This 2-day conference will explore the finely-tuned design of the cosmos, the uniqueness of our solar system and planet, and implications on faith. Speakers will include philosopher Jay Richards and astrobiologist Guillermo Gonzalez, co-authors of The Privileged Planet, and distinguished professor Dr. Vern Poythress of Westminster Theological Seminary. The conference will coincide with the release of an updated and expanded 20th-anniversary edition of The Privileged Planet, a seminal book on the fine-tuning of our planet for life and scientific discovery.
This annual conference is jointly sponsored by Westminster Theological Seminary and Discovery Institute’s Center for Science & Culture and will be available for both in-person and livestream attendance.
Perks to joining in person:
- Additional breakout sessions presented by scientists and theologians
- Conference bookstore featuring a large selection of discounted titles by conference speakers and other scholars
- Opportunities for book signings with the speakers
- In-person community and networking
Can’t join us in person?
- Tickets will give you access to view the conference live from the comfort of your own home
- Tickets are interchangeable between livestream and in-person attendance, providing last-minute flexibility
- Simulcasting options available — contact John Felts if interested in hosting a viewing party
Friday, September 20, 2024
Saturday, September 21, 2024
Covenant Fellowship Church
1 Fellowship Drive
Glen Mills, PA 19342
Also available via livestream