The work of Discovery Institute is made possible by the generous financial support of its members. Support can be directed to the general programs of the institute through the General Membership button below, or to one of six specific programs by clicking on the appropriate button.
As a private research and educational institute, Discovery Institute is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Becoming a donor at any level and to any program makes you a part of our ever-growing educational network and provides you with benefits throughout the year (see each program page for specific details of membership).
Please consider becoming a Discovery Institute member today!
- General Membership
- Discovery’s Members support the Institute as a whole and help underwrite the work of all our programs and fellows.
- Intelligent Design
- The Center for Science and Culture supports scientific research, scholarship, and educational programs in the areas of intelligent design and the critique of neo-Darwinian theory.
- The Center on Wealth, Poverty and Morality defends the goodness of free enterprise through outreach to policymakers, students and the general public.
- The Technology and Democracy Project promotes policies that encourage technological innovation, a key driver of the U.S. economy.
- Citizen Leadership
- The Chapman Center for Citizen Leadership offers development training, mentoring and programs for those interested in public service.
- The American Center for Transforming Education promotes systemic change to our nation’s education system so that it well serves the families that utilize it.
To make a donation by mail, send your check payable to Discovery Institute at:
208 Columbia Street
Seattle, WA 98104
You can indicate any program interest in the memo line of your check.
To make a gift by phone, or to donate stock or other real property, call 1-800-685-0632 x111.
To modify or cancel an existing recurring donation, call 1-800-685-0632 x126.