If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we invite you and your students to Intelligent Design Education Day - Dallas, hosted by Discovery Institute on April 28. This is a special opportunity for private school teachers and home educators to bring students on a day-long field trip event to learn more about intelligent design and interact with leading scientists and scholars in the ID movement. Throughout the day, students will be given a chance to ask questions of the speakers.
This year’s lecture topics will include:
- Why much of what textbooks teach students about evolution is wrong.
- An overview of the evidence for intelligent design in nature.
- Scientific evidence that human beings are unique in nature.
- The remarkable story of the human eye.
Speakers will include:
- Biologist Jonathan Wells, author of Icons of Evolution, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Darwinism and Intelligent Design, The Myth of Junk DNA, and the forthcoming Zombie Science.
- Biologist Ray Bohlin, co-author of The Natural Limits to Biological Change and Vice President of Vision Outreach at Probe Ministries.
- Jonathan Witt, co-author with William Dembski of Intelligent Design Uncensored.
The Hope Center
(Conference Room A)
2001 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75075
COST: This event is FREE and pre-registration is required.
Note about lunch: Lunch is not provided, so you will need to bring your own lunch or purchase it at The Hope Center’s Café. Because the lunch break is only 30 minutes, we strongly encourage you to bring your own lunch.
This event is recommended for high school students (9th grade and above). For questions, contact Pam Bailey at email@example.com or (972) 731-4314.