Genesis & Genetics
June 23, 2014 - June 25, 2014
Faith & Science Conference - Evangel University and Pensmore Foundation
Program Director of the Center for Science and Culture, Stephen Meyer will join John Lennox and other noted academics in the fields of theology, philosophy, and science, at the Genesis & Genetics Conference sponsored by Evangel University and the Pensmore Foundation in Springfield, Missouri.
Topics to be covered include:
- Genetic insights into human origins
- Fossil evidence for design
- Genetic determinism and moral responsibility
- Embryonic stem cell issues
- Perspectives on an historical Adam and Eve
WHEN: Monday-Wednesday, June 23-25, 2014
WHERE: Evangel University, Springfield, MO
COST: $175 online registration ($100 student)
$200 on-site registration ($125 student)
For more information and online registration go to the Evangel University Faith & Science Conference website.