Check the film's website at www.flightthegeniusofbirds.com/screenings for details on purchasing the DVD.
You are invited to join Discovery Institute for the Seattle area premiere of Flight: The Genius of Birds, the newly released Illustra Media documentary which marks the launch of Illustra’s new documentary series The Design of Life. Each episode explores a different realm of the animal kingdom and the remarkable biological systems that make life on Earth possible.
In the words of the producers, "Birds are both engineering marvels and works of art. We know where engineered objects come from. We know where works of art come from. Why would we attribute a bird to anything other than intelligence or mind?” This visually stunning production clearly makes their case.
By attending the premiere, you will get to see Flight on the big screen in the newly renovated William Allen Theater of the world-renowned Museum of Flight. The screening will be followed by Q and A featuring Discovery Institute Fellow, Paul Nelson, and Biologic Institute Researcher, Ann Gauger, who are both featured in the film.
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 17th at 8:00pm
- (doors to theater open at 7:30pm)
- As part of the event, attendees will have access to the Personal Courage Wing, complete with 18 and 10 exhibits respectively of World War I and World War II fighter aircraft. The exhibits will be open to visit from 6:30 pm to 8 pm (check-in opens at 6:15pm), with the event beginning at 8 pm. You should plan to arrive through the main entrance to check in.
WHERE: William M. Allen Theater at The Museum of Flight
- For directions to the event go to The Museum of Flight website.
- We have reached capacity for this event and will not be accepting walk-ups at the door. We have discontinued the waitlist because we have not had sufficient cancellations. If you are registered and have questions about the event or your registration, contact Donna Scott at 206-292-0401 x128 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.