Intelligent Design and Evolution Premium DVD Collection
Explore the growing scientific debate over Darwinism and intelligent design with these five essential DVDs, three of which have been aired on public or commercial television stations across the United States. For anyone who is interested in Darwin v. ID debate, these are required resources. If you already have these DVDs, buy a collection for your friends! This special collection is being offered for only $59.95, almost 40% off the combined retail price for the individual DVDs.
- Unlocking the Mystery of Life DVD (retail price: $19.95). This 58-minute documentary follows the efforts of a growing number of scientists who believe that natural selection and other processes of chance and necessity are insufficient to explain the origins and development of life on our planet. Instead, they think the microscopic world of the cell provides compelling positive evidence of intelligent design in nature. Through state-of-the-art computer animation and microscopic photography, the viewer is transported into the interior of the living cell to explore systems and machines that bear the unmistakable hallmarks of design. To date Unlocking has aired in every top 20 market in the country including PBS stations in California, Florida, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Washington, DC. Watch clips of Unlocking the Mystery of Life.
- The Privileged Planet DVD (retail price: $19.95). Based on the acclaimed book The Privileged Planet: How Our Place in the Cosmos is Designed for Discovery [INSERT LINK TO www.privilegedplanet.com], this documentary explores the many ways in which Earth is ideally suited, not only for complex life, but also for observing the universe around us. Privileged Planet explores this intriguing correlation and its implications on our understanding of the origin and purpose of the cosmos. Utilizing stunning computer animation and the visual archives of NASA, the Hubble Space Telescope Institute, the European Space Agency, and leading observatories throughout the world, this 58-minute DVD presents a spectacular and uplifting view of our planet, galaxy, and the entire cosmos. The DVD is narrated by Lord of the Rings star John Rhys-Davies and features interviews with noted astronomers. Watch clips of The Privileged Planet.
- Icons of Evolution DVD (retail price: $19.95). Inspired by biologist Jonathan Wells’ book Icons of Evolution, this acclaimed 50-minute educational documentary explores what happens to a public high school biology teacher when he attempts to share with students the scientific evidence both for and against Darwin’s theory. In the process, the documentary interviews leading scientists for and against Darwin’s theory as it investigates the truth of some of the leading “icons of evolution” such as Haeckel’s embryos, mutant fruit-flies, anti-biotic resistant bacteria, and Darwin’s tree of life. Watch the Icons of Evolution trailer.
- Where Does the Evidence Lead? DVD (retail price: $19.95). This DVD presents the entire content of Unlocking the Mystery of Life in a segmented educational format. Students may explore the theory of intelligent design, element by element, at home or in a classroom setting in six 10-minute modules.
- Investigating Evolution DVD (retail price: $19.95). Designed as a supplementary resource for general biology courses, these short (3-11 minute) DVD modules explore standard topics relating to evolution covered in many biology textbooks. The purpose of each module is to raise thought-provoking scientific questions and facilitate inquiry-based learning. (NOTE: These modules were adapted from the Icons of Evolution documentary for classroom use and contain additional clips and narration.)
|ID and Evolution Premium Collection : $59.95 (Plus shipping and handling)|